Sunday, May 30, 2010

End of the Week Recap 5/30/10

Hail my running brothers and sisters!  I was in the middle of vacation prep this week, so my numbers are terrible.  But here they are:  I did 16.79 miles at an average pace of 7:36/mi.  Not bad time-wise, but my mileage is pitiful.  I did 30 minutes of swimming and a few bits of conditioning.  When I last weighed, I came in at 160.8, but I'm sure that I'm definitely more than that thanks to vacation, ice cream and blueberry wine.  Look for my mileage to be crappy the rest of the week, not that I expect to blog much since I'll be with my family most of the week.  So run hard for me.  Later kids!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hi Joel,
It is okay to rest during your vacation...it is an unwritten rule:) I hope that you had a nice time!

Flag Counter

free counters