Monday, May 17, 2010

The Blog Maintenance Update

Hail my running brothers and sisters!  I'm doing some blog site maintenance today, which means that I'm playing with the widgets and toys on my blog.  I've added links to my upcoming races if anyone is interested in signing up for those.  I'm also test driving dailymile.com right now, even though I haven't given it access to my blog yet.  Currently I'm using Garminconnect.com and  LogYourRun.com mainly.  I was hoping to streamline my online running logs down to 1 log, but so far I haven't found one that "does it all" (unlike Cherry on the corner, if you have $20).  I like the easy of data integration of Garminconnect and dailymile.  I also like the clean visual of dailymile's widget, but I prefer the overall data presented in LogYourRun.  Anyone else have a preference?

Okay, now for the hard numbers:  Cross-training at the Y today.  I did 10 laps at the pool in 28 mins and 2 recovery laps and 2 water jogging laps in the remaining 7 minutes.  My swimming technique still sucks (like Cherry, if you have $5), but it's still a work in progress.  Tomorrow is intervals, if I can find a track.  I figure that I have 2 options.  I may swing by my old high school to see if they're done renovating it or by my old college to see if I can sneak on it.  That's all I have.  Later kids.

1 comment:

Psyche said...

I feel dirty just reading this post.

It's probably just me.

Flag Counter

free counters