Sunday, February 28, 2010

End of the Week Recap 2/28/10

Hail my running brothers and sisters!  This week I ran a total of 19:61 miles at an average pace of 7:50/mile.  I did 1:25:00 hours of cross-training/weights.  My weight checked in at 159 lbs today.  This was a rest/taper week as I went into my first race(s) for 2010.  While I would have liked to have broken 20 miles for the week, I won't beat myself up not getting my miles as my intensity stayed pretty high.  As for my race, I only did the 10K last year, but this year I did the 5K also and managed to better my 10K time by 8:18.  Next week will be tough as I go back to my regular run week.  Next week, I'm hoping to get in 38 miles and maintain my a"t least 10 minutes of cross-training each night" rule.  Throw in that I'm fighting the early stages of a cold, and I'll be lucky to get in 10 miles.  Okay, the Nyquil is starting to kick in, so I guess I'll go crash.  Have fun and run hard!

No comments:

Flag Counter

free counters