Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wednesday

Hail my running brothers and sisters!  It's Wednesday.  That means two things:  an easy run and comics day.  Hard to say which matters to me more these days, but the answer may be in that I'm blogging about running instead of reading my weekly stack.  But I also know that I'll get my best rest falling asleep on the couch with a comic book draped over my chest.  Yes, I realize that I have a problem, but I can't shake it.  Oh, sure I've tried to kick my Wednesday habit.  I've tried weights and game magazines.  Pilates and biographies.  But nothing satisfies that itch like running and comics.  I could tell you about that 6 miler last year and issue number 26 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but a gentleman never tells.  Okay the hard numbers for today:  4 mile easy run at 8:10/mile.  Geek tip:  Seriously if you liked the show, then you need to be reading the comic series of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  It picked up after show and has caught us up with all our old favorite characters.  Over two years into the series and it's still going strong.  All right kids, have fun and run hard!

No comments:

Flag Counter

free counters