Monday, January 11, 2010

Guns of Steel

Hail my running brothers and sisters!  Thanks to a more than fair amount of Nyquil daytime and nighttime and my superior genetic recuperation, I have all but fully bounced back from my cold.  I'm taking it safe for awhile, so just easy runs this week, at least till the weekend.  But worry not, my friends, I have the Iron Gym.  Now I will add guns of steel to my amazing biological arsenal!  Seriously though, I've only had it for a couple days, but it seems to work pretty well.  It's surprisingly light.but sturdy so far.  I thought for sure it would tear up my door frame, but so far, not even a minor dent in the wood.  Pretty cool, huh?  Okay hard numbers for today...I got in 5.15 miles at 8:44/min and of course a couple sets of chin-ups, 5 reps each.  Geek tip of the day:  Chuck, Season 3 is back on the air Monday nights on NBC.  Nerds, spies, and sexy spies.  You just don't any better.  All right kids.  Have fun and run hard!

No comments:

Flag Counter

free counters