Sunday, July 11, 2010

End of the Week Recap 7/11/10

Hail my running brothers and sisters!  This was a rest week.  I hadn't intended on taking a rest week (I usually mock those people who take them), but man, did I enjoy the week off.  I ran 4.1 miles at a pace of 8:28/mi.  I did about 3:26:00 hrs of cross-training/conditioning, but 2 hours of that was golf.  Thanks to my week off, I'm topping the scales at 165 lbs.  I decided to look up swimming technique on ye olde internet and, surprise, surprise, discovered that my form needed work.  I did about 5 minutes of form work today in the pool while the kids played and realized it is harder than I thought.  Assuming that I get a break in the storms this week, I'm going to pick up my training again before vacation.  That's all I have for now.  Later kids!

No comments:

Flag Counter

free counters