Sunday, June 20, 2010

End of the Week Recap 6/20/10

Hail my running brothers and sisters!  This week I rand 20.19 miles at an average pace of 7:59/mi.  I did 1:15 hrs of cross-training/conditioning, and I weighed in at 161.8 lbs this morning.  The highlight of the week would have to be my back-to-back Wilma Rudolph races yesterday.  Despite my pissy rant, I cannot deny that I enjoyed the race, due in no small part to my placement in both races.  My mileage wasn't great, but right now, I'm working on my "beach body" (Ha!) until I dive deep into my marathon training.

No hard numbers for today.  I took a rest/recovery day after yesterday's races.  I did get in some fun basketball practice with my son's summer basketball team, but it wasn't enough of a workout to mention (Oh wait...).

Finally, Happy Fathers Day to all you dad's out there (and to all you mom's out there also, who make it possible for us to be good fathers.  I'll admit that if it weren't for my wife's support and love, I wouldn't be a very good runner or father).   My wife's Father Day gift was the "Cocky" belt buckle as seen in Bones.  

Sadly, it hasn't arrived yet, but when it does, I'm not sure I'll ever take it off!  Later kids!

No comments:

Flag Counter

free counters